- Categories: Cooperation
- Time of issue: 2021-06-26 08:42:36
- Views: 0
"Shandong Zhitian Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd." is located in the beautiful coastal city-Rongcheng. Invested and established in 2020 by Beijing Zhitian Technology Development Co., Ltd., it is a company focused on "supply chain management". "Supply chain management" refers to optimizing the operation of the supply chain, at a lower cost, from the beginning of procurement to all the processes of satisfying customers. The registered capital of the enterprise is 100 million RMB.
（Shandong Zhitian Supply Chain and Shandong Grevent are signing a contract）
The company has cooperated with Zhongwang Company, China Wanda, China Zhenhua, R&F Group, Rongcheng City Government, Linyi City Government and other agencies.
（Shandong Zhitian Supply Chain is negotiating with Guangzhou R&F）
The company’s main business includes metal materials, non-ferrous metals, metal ore, building materials, communication equipment, import and export of goods, technology import and export, sales of special chemical products (excluding hazardous chemicals), sales of rubber products, sales of electrical machinery and equipment, and hardware Product wholesale, advertising production, etc.;
Licensed items include food business, refined oil wholesale (limited to hazardous chemicals), crude oil wholesale, and hazardous chemical business.
Company management raw material information:
1. Building steel: Building steel can generally be divided into steel for steel structure and steel for reinforced concrete structure. Steel structure steel mainly includes ordinary carbon structural steel and low-alloy structural steel. The varieties are section steel, steel pipe and steel bar. There are angle steel, I-beam and channel steel in section steel. Steel bars for reinforced concrete structures can be divided into: hot-rolled steel bars, heat-treated steel bars, cold-drawn steel bars, cold-drawn low-carbon steel wires and steel stranded pipes according to the processing methods; according to the surface shape, they can be divided into smooth steel bars and threads; according to steel varieties It can be divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, high carbon steel and alloy steel.
2. Electrolytic aluminum: After aluminum ingots enter industrial applications, there are two major categories: cast aluminum alloys and deformed aluminum alloys. Cast aluminum and aluminum alloys are aluminum castings produced by casting methods; deformed aluminum and aluminum alloys are aluminum processed products produced by pressure processing methods: plates, strips, foils, tubes, rods, shapes, wires and forgings.
3. Electrolytic copper: Electrolytic copper is of extremely high quality and can be used to make electrical products. The "anode slime" deposited at the bottom of the electrolytic cell is rich in gold and silver, which is very valuable, and it has a high economic value to take it out and process it.
4. aluminum template: aluminum template is called aluminum alloy template for construction. It is a new generation formwork system following the wooden formwork and steel formwork. The aluminum template is designed according to the modulus, extruded by special equipment, and can be freely combined according to different structural sizes. The application of aluminum formwork system in the construction industry has improved the construction efficiency of house construction projects, including building materials and manual arrangements, which greatly saves a lot.
5. Ore: Copper ore is the ore mined from copper ore. After beneficiation, it becomes copper concentrate or copper ore with higher copper grade. Copper concentrate needs to be refined by smelting to become refined copper and copper Products. Copper ore types: mainly natural copper, chalcopyrite, bornite, chalcocite, azurite, copper blue, malachite, etc. Copper ore is mainly used in the metallurgical industry as a raw material for the metallurgical industry.
6. Crude oil: Crude oil is petroleum, also known as "black gold". Petroleum is mainly used as fuel and gasoline. Fuel oil and gasoline constitute one of the world's primary energy sources. Crude oil is a dark-brown fluid or semi-fluid viscous liquid, slightly lighter than water, and a very complex mixture. There are many ways to classify crude oil, which can be divided into paraffin-based crude oil and naphthenic crude oil according to its composition. There are three types of crude oil and intermediate base crude oil; according to the sulfur content, it can be divided into four types: ultra-low sulfur crude oil, low sulfur crude oil, sour crude oil and high sulfur crude oil; according to the specific gravity, it can be divided into light crude oil, medium crude oil, heavy crude oil and Four types of extra-heavy crude oil.
Shandong Zhitian Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd. is looking forward to cooperating with you!